The other day I received a call from a student studying public relations. He wanted to know what my advice was for someone looking to enter the PR field. Honestly, I still feel like I’m in college but alas I am not. So here is a short list of things that I wish I had actually retained/been […]
Share This Blog
About Change Conversations
Hello and welcome. We invite you to explore Change Conversations for information and inspiration on marketing for good for nonprofits, public agencies, and mission-driven companies.
- Logo Design 101: The Wordmark
- Paid, Owned, Earned Media: Are You in the Right Place?
- Collaboration versus Consultation: What’s the difference?
- A 3-Step Guide to Message Triangles
- Good Causes Hurt by Bad Ads
- Prepress File Preparation: Your Production Checklist
- The Top 5 Sustainability Infographics of 2013
© 2009- to present, Marketing Partners, Inc. Content on the Change Conversations blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License to share as much as you like. Please attribute to Change Conversations and link to ChangeConversations.
Creative Commons License may not apply to images used within posts and pages on this website. See hover-over or links for attribution associated with each image and licensing information.